The BPCC is a member of E4IC System II, one of the contact points for the Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs, a cross-border exchange programme for entrepreneurs, which offers new or aspiring Entrepreneurs (NEs) the opportunity to collaborate with an experienced entrepreneur (HE) from another country and strengthen the skills they need to develop their company.
All the EU member States, Albania, Armenia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia, Iceland, Turkey, UK, Ukraine, Kosovo*.
*This designation is without prejudice to positions on status, and is in line with UNSCR 1244/1999 and the ICJ Opinion on the Kosovo declaration of independence
Who can participate:
- New entrepreneurs, firmly planning to set up their own business or have already started one within the last three years;
- Experienced entrepreneurs who own or manage a Small or Medium-Sized Enterprise in one of the Participating Countries.
New Entrepreneures (NE)
- On-the-job training in an already established small or medium-sized enterprise in another Participating Country;
- Gain know-how, advice and other valuable information to successfully run your business from an experienced entrepreneur;
- Access to international markets and the possibility to meet new suppliers and potential business partners.
Host Entrepreneurs (HE)
- Fresh ideas from a motivated new entrepreneur on your business;
- New skills and knowledge in an area that you do not master, that may benefit your business;
- Access to international markets and the opportunity to meet new business partners;
- Learning different ways of doing business.
How it works;
Upon approval of the business plan an NE will travel to the host country for a stay of 1-6 months, this period should be spent for training with the HE and exchanging ideas and gaining knowledge on running their business. The NE will receive financial support from the EU, and both HE and NE will receive support on the exchange from their local contact point.
NEs will receive financial support from the EU, and paid by the local contact point, for the time spent abroad during the exchange. The grant is calculated monthly and is based on the monthly lump sum for the relevant country.
More detailed information is provided in the programme leaflets.
To access them press below:
Contact Chris Barton at [email protected] or t: +351 213 942 020 to learn more about participating in the programme.