ILM Real Estate Group
Andrew Coutts (59) relocated to Portugal in 1990 and assumed hospitality development advisory roles for an international consultancy firm and two prominent Portuguese family owned real estate groups. He established ILM in Lisbon in 1999. The firm provides hotel, resort, senior living, mixed-use & residential real estate advisory, asset, operational and integrated development planning & management services, predominantly in the Portugal market, although the firm works internationally and has undertaken mandates in Spain, Switzerland, Cape Verde, Mozambique, Brazil and China. Andrew specializes in upscale boutique resort and hospitality mixed-use development. Andrew has led numerous hospitality development projects involving leading international hotel brand operators including leading the Hilton Vilamoura and Conrad Algarve resort developments.
2021: ILM are development managing, development (business) planning projects, master developing and packaging real estate assets for disposal or joint venture in:
- Tavira – a 55.000 m2 GCA mixed-use development with senior living, medical clinic, sustainable rental housing community, a wellness centre and a Wyndham Residences
- Sintra – a 10.000 m2 GCA residential gated community
- Estoril – a 13.000 m2 GCA aparthotel for a proposed Marriott. Targeted at private investors including golden visa applicants.
Current executive positions:
- Portugal Partner, Promatura International - international leader in market research based development planning for age-qualified housing and senior living communities.
- Director, since 2012 of the owning & management company of the Vale d’Oliveiras resort, in the Algarve with 110 hotel & apartment units - 5* freehold & quarter-share resort.
- Director, Resorts Development Ltd, seeking to develop Plantation Guadiana - www.plantationecoretreats.com, Plantation is a 240 ha riverside farming estate with master planning approval for c. 90.000 m2 GCA. ILM reconceived and have been leading the development planning of this eco-sustainable benchmark since Summer 2018. Brand partner - Hyatt
Andrew Coutts – Founder / CEO - [email protected]