- This event has passed.
Value Based Pricing for Profit Improvement Workshop
February 13 @ 08:00 - 10:30
Do you earn what you deserve and deserve what you earn?
An opportunity for participants to gain pricing knowledge, tools and techniques which they can immediately apply to improve their profits.
The workshop is hosted by The Value Venture, a boutique consultancy specialised in profit improvement strategies through pricing, customer experience, sales and product management.
Who is this workshop for?
Any Managers, entrepreneurs or business owners who have responsibility for or influence over price setting. Manufacturing companies or service providers.
Attendees will learn:
– Why and how price can be your most important profit driver
– Case studies – learning from real life pricing successes and failures
– Introducing 3 approaches to profit improvement through value based pricing:
• Setting the right price – value based pricing principles
• Pricing structure and differentiation
• Managing discounts and making sure you don’t “ leave money on the table”
Value based pricing is different from traditional cost based or competitor based pricing in that it enables you to set your prices based on the unique value that you provide and based on the customer willingness to pay – it is a practice employed by almost all the worlds successful companies and we will explore this concept in detail.
We will also address the fact that “one size does not fit all” in pricing and discuss the topic of price differentiation by customer segment and product type and how this can improve profits.
About your trainer
Emma Cook (Ba Hons) has 20 years pricing and strategic marketing experience. During her career her pricing expertise and revenue management practices have improved the profits of numerous companies from large multinationals to small creative companies. Profit optimisation through pricing excellence, customer experience and portfolio management are her passion.
R. Duque de Palmela 34, 1250-098 Lisboa
(metro blue line: exit Marquês de Pombal)
Member: 35 euros + iva
Non-Member: 50 euros + iva
More information and registrations: t: 213 942 020 or e: [email protected]
Payment terms: Bank transfer
IBAN PT50 0033 0000 4532 4736 04105 | SWIFT: BCOMPTPL
Please send the company details and proof of payment by email.
– Registrations will only be valid once payment has been received
– Cancellations will be accepted of received in writing at least 48 hours prior to the event