Contract for Corporate Status Membership
of the BPCC
This document sets out the benefits and conditions applicable to all Corporate Members of the British-Portuguese Chamber of Commerce.
In addition to the full package of benefits available to Standard Class Chamber Members Corporate Members benefit from:
- Entitlement for one representative to attend all Chamber events free of charge with privileged placing close to the Guest of Honour, whenever possible.
- Entitlement to participate in Board meetings in an advisory capacity.
- An invitation to an annual reception by the Chamber’s Honorary President, HM Ambassador to Portugal.
- Being mentioned as a Corporate Sponsor at BPCC events (logo on the Chamber’s banner together with Executive Members) and in BPCC publications including the e.NewsDigest, the Members’ Annual Directory and all e.mail correspondence from the Chamber.
- Website Advertising:
- Free animated logo on the home page and all subsequent pages.
- Listed under the heading “Corporate Members” with a link from the company name to your own website, or any other nominated URL.
- Preference given to inclusion of articles in the Featured Member in which you may submit texts and images to broadcast your achievements or stories of special interest.
- Clickable logo in the Sectorial Reports and Business Guide.
- Listed free at the footer of all chamber newsletters with link to company site.
- Corporate Members listed with link to company site on all electronic versions of Membership Packs presented to all Potential Members.
- The services of the Chamber can be made available, to assist in the promotion of events organised by Corporate Members.
- Annual Corporate Membership is for the calendar year.
- Prior to the admission of any new Corporate Member, all existing Corporate Members shall be given one month’s prior notice of such impending admission and any one of them will have the right of veto, based on reasonable justification submitted in writing to the Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Chamber. Should no comments be received within the stated period of prior notice, the Chamber shall be considered to have the automatic approval of all existing Corporate Members to the new admission.
- Membership is automatically renewed each January for the following 12 calendar months unless The Corporate Member gives prior notice of its intention to cancel its subscription by 1st October of the preceding year.